Friday, November 21, 2008

Sidebar changes


I woke up at 3:00am and couldn't fall back asleep, so I did some blog housekeeping. I've eliminated my self-effacing "About me" dilletante description. I miss it, but all things must change. Self-effacing comments are a habit that I've been trying to rid myself of for years.

I noticed that I had a ridiculous amount of tags. I've consolidated. These new tags aren't that descriptive, so use the search box. It's quite effective.

My links are now divided into blogs and not-blogs. Keep your eye on these, if it interests you. I will be adding much, I expect, in the days to come.

And thanks for dropping by.

Painting note: If anyone knows who painted this, please leave a comment. I used this image for a post I deleted quite a while back and the file has no attribution. Why is it at the top of this post? I've been wanting to use it, 'cause I just like it, and this is the blog housekeeping post. Geez, do I have to have a reason for everything?

No comments: