Sunday, November 16, 2008

Closing one shop


The Tattoo Help Desk is now officially closed. In spite of putting up this side project, all the tattoo questions still wound up being directed to this blog. If you do have any tattoo questions, feel free to ask away. I may not tattoo any more, but I still like talking and writing about it.

And the answer to the most frequently googled question about tattoos is this: No, it's not the best idea to get a tattoo when you are sick!

I also need to watch how I use my time. I'm not done with the novel (oh, it's so hard not to put that word in quotes!), but I'm already thinking about novel number two. Plus, I'm going to be getting free books to review from Amazon. I have no idea why I was solicited for this, but I'm pretty happy about it. I'm not going to turn down free books, even if there are some strings attached, like having to read them. I could fake a review, but that wouldn't be right.

Any other business to attend to tonight? I don't think so. Now, I'm going to write a real post.

No comments: