Thursday, October 16, 2008

Should I or shouldn't I? Answered.

This morning, I signed up with NaNoWriMo. Evidentally, I believe I will write a short novel in the month of November.

I've even got a badge to prove my (insane) intent.

Apropos of nothing: You've got to check out this photo at Andrew Sullivan's blog. I don't usually laugh much before noon, but I could barely stop. Is the photo "fair"? No! Anyone ever take a picture of you midway through a weird facial expression? But, this is a gem.

3 comments:

TMC said...

yay peer pressure yay!

Anonymous said...

Oh lord have mercy, but that is funny! I've got to pass that one around.

And I see that you have also fallen under TMC's sway when it comes to NaNoWritMo. She's a clever one, that one.

Julie H. Rose said...

Instead of commenting at length, I think this deserves a post.