Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shout!


I've made a few changes to the blog. I took down the LastFm player, which no one was listening to (alas) and also removed my Amazon picks link because it wasn't showing up correctly on most browsers . I've replaced it with "I recommend".

I've installed a Shoutbox (courtesy Shoutmix). Now all you perfumistas can tell me what you're wearing and the rest of you can not only voice your opinions but actually chat in real time. Note: the "real time" seems to be four hours ahead of me, and I can't figure out how to change it. C'est la vie! There's no real time in cyberspace, anyway.

Painting note: Edgar Degas L'absinthe 1876
I hope we have better conversation in the shoutbox than these two are having.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Quoting you: "Painting note: Edgar Degas L'absinthe 1876
I hope we have better conversation in the shoutbox than these two are having."

This made me LOL! :-D