Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry, Happy, etc.


Whatever you are celebrating, enjoy yourself. If you're not celebrating anything, enjoy yourself. I wish I had gifts to send all of you (and yes, that includes those of you I don't know). I can think of a few things I'd love to gift every single person in this world (and no, that's not snark - it's a good thought). Can you?

In the meantime, I'm not even together enough to have gifts for all of those I do know. But hopefully, it's okay. The overcommercialization and obligatory nature of this season has been observed on to death, so I'm not going to add to it today. I rather like the lights, and the extra-niceness, even if it comes with a lot of other baggage that I said I wasn't going to go into.

So, a merry and happy Winter to you all!

No comments: