Monday, March 2, 2009

Yet another side blog


I've had a side blog before and I let it go. Well, I started another one a few weeks ago. It's called "Just looking." You'll see it in my blogroll - see, I'm a fan!

The only reason I'm doing this is because if I have a blog "on Sugar", I have access to all the Getty images that are copyrighted. I thought perhaps I'd move this blog other there, but Sugar is just not as good as Blogger.

Not much to check out on that site yet. A few more pics of Dior's stunning red gown that I've posted about here. An interesting black gown by an unknown designer (and if anyone knows who, please leave a comment). And three bottles of Annick Goutal's Encens Flamboyant. They do have a great image editor, but I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Image note: Portrait Of A Lady In A Yellow And Black Gown Adorned With Lilies Holding A Black Bird, 1901, by Ilya Efimovich Repin
The new blog is about fashion and art. I stay rather mum. Sounds impossible? Not in the least.

No comments: