Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No thoughts (sort of)


I wanted to post my new Scenic Turnout yarn labels, 'cause they're oh-so-cute, but blogger won't allow me to open that kind of file (whatever it is). It just occurred to me that I could have scanned it, but I'm not going to jump up and do it now.

Instead, you get this wan little drawing I did. In the midst of having absolutely too many things to do, I had to download some trial programs to work on graphics. Giving 'em all a test run. Of course, I'd like an Adobe product, but unless I win the lottery, I'm not going to be getting that.

Once, when I had a clothing store, on a terribly busy afternoon, one employee was counting pennies and putting them into sleeves. There weren't enough salespeople at that moment, and rolling up the pennies was the last thing that needed to be done. Sadly, this was the last straw with her, and I weepily fired her (my first time firing anyone). Now, I can understand the urge to do something superfluous in the midst of too much to do.

No comments: