Everything is Interesting

a pretty good reason to wake up

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Posted by Julie H. Rose at 10:44 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Julie H. Rose
View my complete profile

What you're reading this week

  • Curry du jour - a recipe from a lazy cook
    I used to love to cook. When I was a freelance artist, I was very disciplined. I worked at home, but I kept to a schedule and didn't bre...
  • The modern market place
    I shopped at Walmart today. You can give me grief about this. Go ahead. I'd like to hear it. I have mixed feelings about shopping there ...
  • Language shapes thought, thought shapes language
    I've been convinced for years that our thought is affected by what language we speak, and often constricted by it. There has been an arg...
  • And the other topic was. . .
    . . .my increasingly firm belief that the only way to "cure" mental illness is through spiritual practice. I was thinking this as ...
  • As they say, "practice makes perfect"
    I've quite a fan of Malcolm Gladwell . I've enjoyed his books and his articles in the New Yorker. I also think he's an interesti...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2011 (56)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (62)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ►  2009 (196)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (29)
  • ▼  2008 (320)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (57)
    • ▼  October (52)
      • The gift thing, once again
      • What is the opposite of fear?
      • Now it's real
      • I guess I just like signs
      • My poll watch addiction
      • The Obama TV special (or whatever it was)
      • Very creepy
      • Writing assignment
      • I put up a lawn sign
      • About what I like. . .Horrors!
      • The shoutbox will be down until 4:32pm EST. It cu...
      • Reminders and suggestions
      • The novel prep begins
      • Bribing you to comment
      • Not exactly the entry I meant to write about body ...
      • School update
      • The beauty of the positive message
      • In which I agree with a Fox News anchor
      • Coming soon: long ramble about body image
      • Perfume update
      • Thank you, Colin Powell
      • Politics, ad nauseum (sort of)
      • A path of one's own
      • The real McCain?
      • The book, maybe
      • The proverbial kitchen sink
      • Poor Joe
      • Morning lecture
      • Should I or shouldn't I? Answered.
      • My last two cents
      • Should I or shouldn't I?
      • My new lover pays for everything
      • National Novel Writing Month
      • Last night's headache
      • Revisiting an old scent
      • Apres debate top ten (I had to write something, di...
      • Markov chain "poetry" number three
      • Open letter to a stranger
      • "E-mail the author"
      • They didn't even bother to add, "Ask your doctor"
      • History that isn't ancient
      • Image of the day
      • Bitter at the root: more fun with Markov
      • Markov chain generated "poetry"
      • Language, butchered
      • Collecting rocks
      • I betcha, gosh darn it, that some women are secret...
      • To blog or not to blog
      • Cranky and trite pseudo-analysis of Palin, post de...
      • Some reasons I am afraid
      • A (sort of) unapologetic post about Palin
      • No title
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (39)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (22)

Unless it's about mechanics, you just might find what you're looking for

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.