Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Doodling



Thank you, Websafe, for reminding me that I had a Wacom tablet. Now, I've got to figure out how to use it without the wonderful software that I once had (Corel Painter).

The word "doodle" has awful connotations. Doodling is something one does when they're bored. I'm not bored. I could scribble for hours on end without becoming bored. Whether the viewer is bored or not, well, that's another matter. . .



The image above was originally the one at the top. I do love how computer doodling preserves the original imagery.

I find it interesting to note that if I was doing the same thing with a huge canvas and paint, I'd be considered to be seriously painting. Not so with this method. Then again, if I was doing the same thing in a notebook, I'd just be considered a wacko with a lot of time on my hands (which I just may be). Scale changes everything.

No comments: